Building a Private Cloud
Many organizations deploy complex private clouds, requiring extensive design, configuration, hardware, installation, and licensing. Redundant infrastructure across a disaster recovery site increases the level of complexity, and more than doubles the cost.
CloudConnect's Private Domain is designed to achieve the same result of a private cloud, at a fraction of the cost, with no installation costs or hardware maintenance required.
Building a Public Cloud
Similarly, many partners have researched building their own public cloud for their end users, prior to discovering CloudConnect. CloudConnect's mspCloud architecture is designed for this reason; to provide Partners with a robust platform for deploying Desktops and Infrastructure within their own single management framework. CloudConnect provides the control that techs require, without the cost, maintenance, deployment time, and risk factors associated with building a robust multi-tenant desktop-friendly cloud environment.
Whether building your own public, private, or hybrid cloud, or utilizing CloudConnect, the following steps are necessary for any successful deployment:
- - Determine your client's objectives, concentrating on business workflow.
- - Set realistic expectations for build-time, cost, and performance.
- - Research workloads and carefully estimate capacity.
- - Build the platform using the appropriate hardware and software.
- - Standardize for effiencies across users and user groups.
- - Reproduce across the disaster recovery site.
- - Virtualize and install the operating system and applications.
- - Provision user accounts and deploy across the user base.
- - Support and maintain with updates, patches, anti-virus, and licensing updates.
CloudConnect has automated many of these tasks, reducing the time and expense of any cloud deployment.